Project Duration: June 1st, 2013 - August 31st, 2013
Est. Hours Required to Complete: 100
Deadline to Apply: May 31st, 2013
We're looking for interns (FT or PT, unpaid) interested in brand marketing, new business development, event planning, networking, curriculum/web development, and any new initiative the intern would like to engage in to develop his/her experience and skill set.
What are we looking for?
Location: Toronto and/or working from Remote locations
Start Date: Open – Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, social media, professional development, or inspirational speaking and training? Raeallan is always on the look-out for passionate, highly-motivated interns. We offer unpaid internships in Business Development, which includes work in all of the following areas: new business development, marketing and sales, logistics, brand awareness, social media strategy, — all relating to the growth and development of Raeallan’s offerings in corporate training and motivational speaking.
We’re looking for interns (FT or PT, unpaid) who:
• Are technically savvy with media tools and software including social media platforms (Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter), Microsoft office, and Photoshop. Web/Java/HTML an asset.
• Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Possess initiative and strong self-management skills
• Are truly passionate about people, growth, and change
• Can cheerfully deal with constant changes in direction, juggling many jobs at once and prioritizing tasks
• Want a real chance to gain mentorship experience in entrepreneurship, networking, selling, presenting, and managing.
• Have a genuine interest in Training, Development, and Inspiration
The successful intern may work in the following areas:
• Brand Marketing: Developing a Social Media Strategy and implementing it, managing communications, and building brand awareness (50%)
• New business development: Developing ideas, leads, and planning meetings (25%)
• Event planning and Networking: An opportunity to plan a large-scale event (15%)
• Curriculum/Web development: Creating new and enhancing existing presentations, modules, and web content for training and speaking (10%)
• We are open to any new initiative the intern would like to engage in to develop his/her experience and skill set
Raeallan is a transformational training and speaking company. We foster the power of connection to offer sessions that are enlightening and engaging.
Raeallan trains through motivational exercises, brainstorming, improvisation, interactive games and personal testimonies. We expose our clients to new challenges and alternative thinking through creative problem solving and self-discovery.
Activities are relevant and tailored to the needs of the clients, because we relate key learning’s back to their business.
For more info about Raeallan visit www.raeallan.com
Interested? Apply Now